Friday, February 18, 2011

Adopted Blog Concentration

[brittany.jpg]   [brit:lizzy1.jpg]
My adopted blog's concentration (I think) is swimming pool pictures, so it's relatable with mine. Even though they have a lot of these types of pictures, it MIGHT not be their concentration.  The reason I'm confused is because they usually just have a lot of photo shoots, they're not too consistent with one type of setting, they're pretty varied. I like these pictures because I think the way they float in the water and their hair and facial expressions make the scene look more intense than just swimming at a pool.  I'm not too sure about using the exact same models again and again, with the same bathing suits, because I think it should be varied a little bit to show more concepts.  All in all, I like how these scenes are intense (and the water adds a nice effect).

No comments:

Post a Comment